Diffstat (limited to 'flashrom.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -98,7 +98,7 @@ static char *programmer_param = NULL;
/* Supported buses for the current programmer. */
enum chipbustype buses_supported;
* Programmers supporting multiple buses can have differing size limits on
* each bus. Store the limits for each bus in a common struct.
@@ -685,7 +685,7 @@ int check_erased_range(struct flashchip *flash, int start, int len)
* @cmpbuf buffer to compare against, cmpbuf is expected to match the
flash content at location start
* @start offset to the base address of the flash chip
@@ -765,7 +765,7 @@ out_free:
* Check if the buffer @have can be programmed to the content of @want without
* erasing. This is only possible if all chunks of size @gran are either kept
* as-is or changed from an all-ones state to any other state.